Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Summer, Summer, Summertime...

     Ok, I know, I've been slacking on the blog again. A lot has happened since I wrote last, way back in March. I don't know if I can remember it all to try and catch you up.
      I have once again moved! Out with the old and in with the new. Boy had I been conned! What a mistake! Oh well, you live and you learn and now I'm on to better things.
     I'm living on my own again and loving it. I got a spacious 1 bedroom apartment in North Attleboro. I have great neighbors and it's surprisingly quite.
     This summer has been filled with fun and adventure. I've been on several mortorcycle runs, all benefiting some great charities. Here are a couple pictures...




I also had a lot of fun in New Hampshire this summer...




All and all I've just had a blast with some great friends!




...and that's the long and short of it...


No comments:

Post a Comment