Sunday, March 14, 2010

Chrissy's Craft Corner

     I've gotten some new ideas from a great website www.younghouselove.com  I started a great little crafting corner underneath the stairs in the basement where I can do my scrapbooking and other crafts and everything has its place.



     I hung a couple shelf units to house my gift wrapping supplies (wrapping paper, bows and gift boxes).  A great tip from the above website.   I also added a small curtain rod attached to the wall to hold my spools of ribbon.


    


  

  
     I utilized a plastic bin I had and afixed it to the wall to hold my many gift bows.

     I also affixed a knob to the cover for easy opening.







I also started some wine cork projects that I haven't completed yet.  This is the project I'm working on www.chicaandjo.com/2008/08/05/recycle-wine-corks-to-give-a-plain-basket-new-life/

      

Check back later for the finished project...



No comments:

Post a Comment